The information on data processing refers only to the Site and to the processing carried out by the Company, without covering the data processing operations carried out by third parties on other websites visited by the User through links present on the Site, for which the Company takes no responsibility. Regarding the aforementioned processing operations, please refer to the third parties’ Privacy and Cookie Policies.
- Data controller
The Data Controller is the Company, as indicated above.
- Data processing purposes and legal basis of the processing
The Company processes the User’s personal data for the following purposes.
- Collecting the applications through section “Careers – send Your CV”. The Company offers to the User the opportunity to fulfill a specific contact form available at the section “Careers” and to upload its CV (and its photograph) directly on the Site in order to submit a job application spontaneously. To this end, the User’s information (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, birth date) and CV will be collected and processed by the Data Controllers through the above mentioned format solely for the purposes of selecting and managing the applications, as well as for the fulfillment of relevant legal obligations. Moreover, the Company might process data of a “particular” nature – the latter indicated at art. 9 of the Regulation – only if strictly necessary under the law for the purposes of selecting and evaluating the applications (e.g. belonging to protected categories). The legal basis of the processing is represented by the execution of pre-contractual measures aimed at the stipulation of a possible employment contract with the Company and the fulfilment of legal obligations and any refusal to provide personal data makes impossible for the Company to take charge of and examine the application sent by the User.
- Legitimate interests of the Company and/or third parties. The User’s personal data may also be processed for the purpose of exercising the rights and legitimate interests of the Company and/or third parties, such as the defense in legal proceedings, the management of complaints and disputes, the possible credit recovery, the prevention of fraud and/or illegal activities. In these cases, even though the provision of the User’s personal data is not mandatory, it is still necessary because such data are strictly related and instrumental to the pursuit of these legitimate interests, which do not prevail over the fundamental rights and freedoms of the User; any refusal to provide such data may make it impossible to provide the services requested (e.g. to request information to the Company).
- Compliance with applicable legal obligations. The Company may also process the personal data provided by the User or otherwise acquired during the User’s interaction with the Site for purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations, regulations, national and/or European legislation as well as arising from provisions issued by authorities legitimated by law, which represent the legal basis of the processing, without the need to obtain the User’s prior consent.
- Performing aggregated statistical analysis on an anonymous basis. In order to improve the services offered through the Site, the Company may carry out aggregated statistical analyses on an anonymous basis. In this case, no consent of the User will be required, as the processing indicated will be carried out only on anonymous data.
- Marketing. Subject to the User’s consent, the Company may use personal data provided by the User or otherwise acquired in the course of the User’s interaction with the Site to send informative communications relating to its services. The legal basis of the processing is represented by the consent freely given by the User, and any refusal to provide consent to the processing of personal data for the above purposes makes it impossible for the User to receive informative communications from the Company.
- Categories of data to be processed
The Company receives and collects, through the Site, information about the User who visits the pages of the Site and who uses the web services available on it. In particular, the Company acquires and processes the following information.
3.1 Web-browsing data and personal data collected by means of cookie
When the User visits the Site, the latter collects certain data such as the pages displayed, the links or buttons clicked by the User, the date and time of access, the IP address of the User, the navigation browser and the operating system used (so-called “browsing data“). The browsing data could, by their nature, allow to identify the User also through processing and association with data held by third parties. However, the Company uses this data for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical and anonymous information on the use of the Site for purposes strictly related to the functioning of the same. The browsing data may also be used to assess liability in the event of any computer crimes against the Site.
3.2 Data voluntarily provided by the User
The Company limits the collection of the information voluntarily provided by the User to that necessary for reaching the purposes illustrated in previous paragraph 2 and for the provision of the services expressly requested. In addition, the Company may collect and process further personal data, if the same are voluntarily provided by the User as part of the services offered by the Site, for example in the event that the User contacts the Company to report malfunctions, exercise their rights on the processing of personal data, etc. Such data will be processed by the Company solely for purposes strictly related to the User’s request. Failure to provide the data may make it impossible to obtain the service requested.
- Communication of personal data
- companies, collaborators, consultants or professionals engaged by the Company for the execution of technical or organizational tasks (such as, for example, IT service providers), or with which the Company collaborate for the purposes of providing their services or for other communication activities;
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Company, with particular but not exclusive reference to accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- subjects whose right to access the data is recognized by law or by orders of the competent authorities.
The subjects belonging to the above categories will process the data as autonomous data controllers pursuant to the law or as data processors, duly appointed by the Company pursuant to the art. 28 of the Regulation.
Such entities may be established both within and outside the European Union. Data transfers to non-EU countries are authorised on the basis of general authorisations approved by the EU Commission or, in the absence of such authorisations, on the basis of specific standard contractual clauses also approved by the EU Commission.
- Retention period
The User’s personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to reach the purposes for which they have been collected and to carry out the activities connected and instrumental to such purposes, as indicated in the previous paragraph 2; then, such data will be stored for administrative purposes and/or, if necessary, to enforce or defend a right in the event of disputes and pre-litigations.
We also inform You that Your personal data may be stored for longer periods of time than those provided for in this paragraph, for the sole purpose of analysis and statistics, carried out in a pseudo-anonymous and aggregate form, in compliance with the technical and organizational measures required by law to protect your rights and freedoms. The data will be stored and destroyed in accordance with the “Data Retention & Destruction Policy” adopted by the Company.
- Data subjects’ rights
The User may exercise, in the cases expressly provided for by law and where applicable, the rights set forth by the Regulation. In particular, the User has the right to:
- ask for confirmation that the personal data are being processed and, if so, ask the Data Controllers to access the information relating to the processing (e.g. purposes, categories of data processed, recipients or categories of recipients of the data, the period of retention, etc..);
- request the rectification of the incorrect or incomplete data;
- request the deletion of data;
- ask for the limitation of data processing;
- receive, in a structured, commonly used and readable by an automatic device format, the personal data and to transmit them to another data controller, or to request the direct transmission from one data controller to another, if technically feasible (so-called “data portability“)
- withdraw at any time the consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The User also has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning it.
These rights can be exercised directly by sending a communication to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, if the user believes that the processing of personal data breaches the legislation on protection of personal data, it has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
A cookie is a small size file which a website sends to the User’s browser, where it is stored when the latter visits a website, and then transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
Cookie are used by the Company to run the Site or to improve its performance, but also to provide information about the Site or the User’s browsing.
The Site uses cookie both for technical purposes and for further purposes: while technical cookies are used as strictly necessary for the technical functioning of the Site and to provide the service expressly requested by the User (e.g. setting the language, etc..), as better described below, cookie for further purposes (e.g. analytical cookies) are used to carry out behavioural analysis of the User on the Site, in order to improve its content and send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the User during navigation on the network, as indicated below.
7.2 Technical cookie
Technical cookies are essential to allow the User to move around the Site and to use its functions, remember the choices made by the User (e.g. language, country of origin, etc.), to distribute requests on multiple servers, to store when the User gives its consent to certain options, to allow the User to view content and videos.
7.3 Performance and Analytics cookie of the Company
These cookies may be session or persistent cookie and their use is limited to checking performance and improving the Site. These cookies enable you to recognize, measure and track visitors of the Site, thereby allowing you to improve and refine the Site (for example, by determining whether you can easily find the information you want) or identifying which aspects of the Site are of most interest. These cookies are used by the Company to carry out statistical and anonymous analyses on how users browse the Site, the number of pages visited or the number of clicks made on a page during the navigation. Pursuant to the privacy law, these cookies are similar to technical cookies.
7.4 How to disable cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies. However, you may configure your browser to restrict the number of cookies you accept or block all cookies by changing your browser settings as follows:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click in the top right hand corner and select “Internet settings”. In the pop-up window select “Privacy”: the User may change the cookie settings here.
Click the “wrench” icon in the top right hand corner and select “Settings”. Then select “Show advanced settings” and change the “Privacy” settings.
In the top left hand menu select “Settings”. In the pop-up window select “Privacy”. The User may change the cookie settings here.
In the top right hand menu select “Preferences”. Then click “Security” and change the cookies settings.
Please be aware that by disabling all cookies of the Site (technical cookie included) certain functions of the Site may not be available.
7.5 Further information on cookie
The website www.allaboutcookie.org contains instructions on how to manage cookies on the most popular browsers; alternatively, you can consult the documentation attached to the software used on your device.
If the changes are particularly significant and/or have a significant impact on the rights of the User, the Company may notify the User by a different method (for example, by sending an email).